10 Things Happy People Do Daily That Attract Love
By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Envision yourself laying in bed, smiling at your lover wondering what new event the day holds for you. Tap into that expanded feeling of being happy, blissfully in love, and confident that your partner loves you back.
Many women come to me looking for a relationship. The following are issues that come up consistently with women who have difficulty attracting someone to them.
- they focus on the fear of being hurt abandoned or rejected
- they think they won’t be attractive to men
- they focus on what is wrong with them or what they want to be different
What I direct women to do is the following:
- Know you are unique and special in your way. There is someone for everybody. There is someone who is looking for you right now. You are perfect the way you are. You are worthy of love. You are worthy of having someone to love you. You deserve love.Your perfect match is already out there. Be grateful for him.
- Focus on what is wonderful about you. Notice your beautiful eyes, skin, nails, feet, legs, loving heart. Continue to focus on what is good about you every day.
- Know your value. When you know your value, you won’t allow doors to slam in your face, or people to walk over you. You won’t try to be what you think someone else wants. You are confident of who you are and you are the best YOU that you can be.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Yes, there will always be someone with better hair, a better body, a smarter brain, more talent. Comparing yourself to someone else makes you feel small and inadequate. Is that what you want? I don’t think so. So stop it!
- Walk tall. Stand up straight be confident in who you are.
- Create happiness. Do things every day that bring you happiness. If it is walking out in nature – get out there as often as you can. Do what brings you joy daily!
- Stop. Stop doing things you don’t want to do with other people. Stop agreeing to be with people who bring you down or are anchors instead of sails. Stop complaining about not having someone who loves you. Stop complaining about always being alone. Thoughts create and this only confirms you will continue to be alone.
- Be present with you. Spend time daily in silence. Sit quietly focusing on love. Love yourself. Know that you are already loved. I love you. The Universe loves you. Nature loves you. The Divine loves you. Instead of worrying about what others think of you, sink inside of you. Spend time with yourself. Enjoy your own company. If you don’t like spending time with you, how can you expect anyone else to want to?
- Be spontaneous. Do something on the spur of the moment that brings you joy. I started dancing in the desert. Crazy as it sounds it brings me great happiness and bliss. I get exercise and joy dancing with The Divine, the plants, the sun, the moon and the stars.
- Love your past. Know that everything that happened thus far was to spur you onto bigger and greater things. Be grateful for what you have experienced as it has prepared you to even more amazing love and experiences. Forgiveness is a part of letting go of the pain, hurt, and suffering of past experiences.
If you are struggling with love, you might want to purchase my Aphrodite Effect program for $98.00. It includes healing your past love story, implementing a new blueprint for expanded love, becoming amazingly irresistible to the opposite sex. You will learn why your relationships have ended, how to be ALL IN, then finally how to Co-create your new love in the last hour of the program.
There are mantras to shift your unconscious programming, a clearing in each hour audio to remove anything that you might have stuck in your energy field, like:
- hate of men programs
- love to hate to love to hate programs
- resistance to love
- fear of love
- vows to never love again
- any self-sabotage
If you have further questions, you can e-mail me here: JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com