8 Powerful Feng Shui Cures For Love and Romance
It’s time! Enough lonely nights, trips alone and dinners with your best friends. It is time to herald a new relationship, rather than spend another year alone. 2015 has prepared you for big change that is coming in 2016, get ready for love with these tips and cures. If you already have a relationship, this article will help you enhance the love that is already present and ease conflict where it is present.
version that represented who I was. My landscape business encompassed Feng Shui. You may have heard of it before. You might even be an expert. What I do know is that when I used Feng Shui cures, I could call in a relationship almost instantly. Feng Shui can enhance all areas of your life.
What Is Feng Shui?
Pronounced Fung Schway, it is the 3,000-year-old art of placement. It literally translates to wind and water. The Chinese have been using Feng Shui in their homes and businesses for thousands of years.
Good Feng Shui can bring you wealth, harmony, health, love and amplify all the good things in your life. Feng Shui can help relationships strengthen. Focused attention on the relationship area can bring you love that you have never experienced, or rekindle an old love. It can be used to quiet disputes within the family or relationships.
simplifies the Classical form for those who find the compass method challenging. This method uses your front door as the north or career area (no matter which way your front door faces). I prefer the compass version. You can choose whichever suits you, either will work.
Want To Heat Up Your Love Life?
At the same time each day turn on your bedside table lamps. Leave them on for 3 hours every day for 27 days. Your love life will really heat up. This is amazing!
- Clear your clutter. Clutter represents the past. You want to create love in the present. Clear your clutter first before doing any of these cures. Clutter in the mind will clutter your relationships with issues. Clutter is a big no-no when drawing love or wealth. It is a sign of too much on your mind. Too many things
Sage stick – to clear negativity
left undone unfinished business, projects etc. Clean your bedroom thoroughly. Make sure there is no mess or clutter under your bed, as energy circulates underneath the bed. Get into corners and burn sage if you have it. Sage will clear sadness, negativity and any left over conflict from past arguments or relationships.
- It Takes Two! Make sure you have two bedside tables in your bedroom, one on either side of your bed. Two end tables on either side of your couch are necessary as well. This shows that you are open to having someone else share your space.
- Symbolic Artwork. Make sure that each of your relationship corners (SW) have artwork depicting happy couples touching and more than one element. Look around your home and move artwork or any photos that have only one element in them. (You can use those in other areas – just keep solitary trees, or people out of the relationship areas). For example
a photo of a lone tree in the landscape. You want artwork that depicts couples, loving and touching. Paintings of a bunch of flowers in a vase, rather than a single flower. Peonies are especially auspicious for love and romance, both in photos, artwork and fragrance.
- Crank up the heat in your bed! Sheets that are white, bright green or even red will heat up your love life. Use red sparingly, as it could burn your relationship out. Red denotes fire. Use decorator pillows sparingly. Beds that have too many pillows are a turn-off for men (too much work to make the bed).
- Two pink candles in your relationship area will add some spark and heat up your relationship if you are currently in one. Light them together. Pairs of animals, cranes, ducks, in the SW corner of your room placed close together, or touching will draw love to you. Two cozy chairs (no table between them) also works. You are creating a comfy place for two.
- Make Room! If your closets are over-stuffed and can’t fit another article of clothing, clear out the old stuff you never wear. To draw love in, you want to create space for it to come
in. It is called creating a void. When we create a void by emptying closets, drawers and getting rid of what isn’t loved or used we make room for something new. When our homes are busting at the seams with furniture, decorations and belongings, there is no room for anything new to come in.
- Best Master Bedroom Colors are: rose, purple, pink, green. Avoid peach as it can lead to philandering (affairs).
- A Vase of Fresh Cut Pink Flowers in the relationship area will raise the vibration of the room faster than anything I mentioned previously. Fresh flowers in the home can transform the energy instantly. Do not used dried flowers, they denote death. If you can’t do fresh, silk are the next best thing.
- Make sure your bed is in the commanding position within your room
- Doors knobs that open into one another or clash, can cause conflict in the household
- Mirrors at the foot of the bed or on the side that reflects the couple can lead to negative vibes, serious issues within the relationship
- No Television in the bedroom – creates issues within the relationship and also reflects the couple in the glass
- No mirrors opposite windows
- If bathroom is attached to your bedroom, always keep bathroom door closed
- Bed accessible on all three sides to keep your partner. Bed scrunched into corner of room does not allow chi (energy) to circulate properly – creating stagnant chi
- Find your Kua number to discover which direction to sleep in for optimum personal/relationship health and deep sleep
- Use wooden beds. Metal beds provide cutting energy and are not good for a bedroom
- Closed headboard – open headboards with cabinetry creates a heaviness around the head and negative chi. Never use a stand alone headboard that does not attach to the bed
- Queen sized bed – allows enough room, but not so much that you have space between you
- Relocate exercise and computer equipment to other areas – bedrooms are for two things, sleep and sex
- No chandelier over the bed
- No fan over the bed – gives you an uneasy feeling and can affect sleep
- Clutter especially on the floor lowers the vibration and attracts negativity and can cause depression if left for long periods
- Do not give the commanding position (rear of house) bedroom to a child. Can cause power struggles between parents and child (whoever sleeps in the back bedroom commands the household)
What people are saying about Jennifer
I met Jennifer at one of her workshops that a friend recommended to me. At that time I was searching, and wanting some help out of my deep depression and anxiety.
Keeping in touch, I joined her on line workshops, and eventually her coaching once a week.
One of my earliest coaching sessions with Jennifer, I felt complete trust, like I have never felt with anyone in my ENTIRE LIFE. I told her my deepest darkest secrets, and she welcomed me into her loving space. For this, I will never ever forget, and will be eternally grateful.
She allowed me to be where I was, no rescue, no high expectation – no pat advice that I have heard over and over – not landing anywhere in me that could really grow.
Her advice was simple and doable, small steps to move forward – with kindness, and no judgment allowed me to open up.
The meditations helped me see my guides and myself in a new light. As I grew in compassion and respect for myself as a result from the coaching sessions, vast changes in me occurred.I feel happier, more peaceful, more truly loving now.
In both my professional life and personal life, the changes though subtle, were highly significant: I easily am present with people and they sense this. If nothing else occurs, I feel that this is a huge gift, to be able to connect with people so that they feel heard and significant. N.A., Atlanta, Georgia
If you want to truly work with a master of energy, Jennifer is the one to work with! Not only is she a master of her craft, she is professional, genuine and caring. She makes sure your experience was everything you were expecting and more…plus she gives you tools to keep help you on your journey! L. Roosevelt