How The Law Of Attraction Brings You What You Don’t Want
Sometimes events occur that bring us uncomfortable or awkard feelings. We may have issues with money and wonder why? Or perhaps people respond to us in angry ways causing us to wonder why they acted the way they did? How often do you wonder why the heck did that happen? Once a week? Once a day?
What most people don’t realize is that our unconscious thoughts and emotions reflect back to us what is going on inside of us.
Unreleased emotions from past events account for over 65% of our unconscious manifestation. The trapped emotions in our tissues are what we are unaware of. Unreleased emotions cause a boomerang effect bringing events to us that bite us in the butt when we least expect it.
- I blame someone else for my situation.
- I constantly blame myself even though its not my fault.
- I do what others want even though I don’t want to.
- I hold myself back or easily give in to avoid upsetting hurting, angering or offending someone.
- I let others demean me or put me down.
- I hold grudges or am easily angered.
- I’m reluctant to set lofty goals for fear I won’t achieve them.
- I’m filled with big dreams but don’t follow through.
- I give up at the first sign of failure or a hint of rejection.
- I don’t do what I say I’m going to do.
- I’m unwilling to ask for what I want often because I don’t even know.
- I hear myself saying yes a lot.
- I have no control over my time.
- I really don’t see I have many choices in my life.
- I am embarassed to make mistakes.
Natural Cures For Depression That Don’t Require A Prescription
(641) 715-3580 Pin 730-749 #