Love Has The Power To Heal You Faster
Love is a powerful healer. It can heal a wound on a child, a blister on an adult faster than without it, and even rejuvenates nerve damage. Don’t believe me? The Scientists have proven that love heals the body faster when you are in a healthy happy
marriage or relationship. Love even reduces cortisol levels caused by stress. When you are in a marriage or relationship where there are frequent arguments, nagging or abuse, your body will heal more slowly.
- 12 areas of the brain are stimulated when in love, working in tandem.
- Testosterone and estrogen surge
- Oxytocin, Adrenaline, Dopamine and Vasopressin also surge through the body
- Seratonin levels are the equivalent to an obsessive compulsive person
- The dopamine levels are that of someone on cocaine.
Science has proven that happy couples live longer. A couple was interviewed on The Today show recently. They have been married 81 years. John and Ann Betar eloped on Nov. 25, 1932, fleeing their Syrian neighborhood in Connecticut. They have been together ever since. John is 104 and Ann is 100. Their secret? Meeting each other’s needs.
on Learn It Live
See myself and 60 other healers and teachers on video LIVE, held on Learn It Live. My thirty-minute session is Clearing The Path To Love. Please use my link to sign up for my offering. I appreciate you. This is a great format using live video streaming. You can ask questions, raise your hands. It is only 30 minutes!