Loving Yourself Cancer FREE!
By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
In May while in meditation I was told to check my right breast.
My intuition is never wrong. I listened. I checked my right breast and found a lump the size of a plum. It was hard to believe that a lump almost the size of my fist would go unnoticed by me. I began to reflect on the recent past. I lost one of my dearest friends to breast cancer September, 2012. A healer with similar childhood issues to mine (childhood molestation) also shared her story of breast cancer, chemo and surgery with the healing community only months earlier. There was a common thread here.
|Diana Davis, friend author and healer|
I knew that I had the power to heal this within me. As a healer I recognized that I had more emotional work to do. Cancer is caused by deep hurt, long standing resentment and grief eating away at itself. I also knew just the person I had to do the work with, my mother. Our mothers are our key to self love. Mine had just triggered me in a big way and I knew if I was triggered, I still had issues with her.
- Gave up all caffeine immediately.
- Changed to alkaline water only. PH of 10.2
- Gave up all wheat, soy, dairy, nuts, sugar, rice and breads.
- Drank a barley grass drink daily.
- Juiced daily: carrot, apple, celery, lemon, ginger combination.
- Stayed calm, happy and peaceful.
- Sank in and forgave my mother completely. Using the Ho’oponopono Prayer
- Took vitamin B3
- Took Laminine twice daily.
- Cleared my energy at least 3 times a week.
- Meditated daily using the Divine Presence Process Meditation.
- Exercised daily. Spent time doing the things I loved. Beach every week, walking my dog, Karma in nature.
- Got a John of God healing.
- Prayed for complete healing of my body.
- Had a friend do some healing work on me.
- Sunk into myself, feeling the vibration of love surround me and Loved myself even more. (See sinking in below)
- I know that love heals all. I loved my mother.
- I slept when I was tired.
- I listened to my body.
- I did not push beyond my limits.
Jennifer is a certified hypnotherapist, life, relationship and self love coach. She is a healed healer, enlightened and self actualized. Her coaching is like no other. As a channel she is able to cut to the root of your issues quickly, breaking through denial. She can be contacted by e-mail for a DISCOVERY session to see if you are a good fit for her program. She works with people committed to healing their lives and relationships completely. She offers group coaching and private sessions. For more information on her programs visit her site above or email here: Divinehealingnow@yahoo.com