New Moon Today It’s A Great Day For Goal Setting and Cleaning
“A goal properly set is halfway reached.” ~ Zig Ziglar
Sunday, January 10th we have the first new moon of our calendar year. A new moon is a time for new beginnings. Farmers plant seeds by the moon, which is why the Farmer’s Almanac came into being. It doesn’t mean you are a Pagan, a witch or some other religion because you use the moons to increase the likelihood of something happening. Think about it this way, Christian and Jewish high holidays are all set around the moon. Christmas is the one exception. Many believe Jesus was born in July or September, not December as we celebrate, but that is another article.
If it isn’t scheduled, it doesn’t happen.
Think about all the times you told a friend, “Let’s get together someday soon.” Someday soon, rarely occurs. We have to write down the important things. Writing down your goals makes it concrete. You are half-way there, according to Zig Zigler.
“The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low, and we reach it.” ~ Michelangelo
- time-frame bound
- They need to be measurable. For example, I will earn over $100,000 this year. Write down a stretch goal. When you have a stretch goal, you are ten times more likely to reach your real goal.
- Goals need to be achievable. If you currently earn $30,000, and you want to be a millionaire by the end of 2016, is that achievable?
- They need to be positive. If you write, “I hope to achieve,” you are not giving impetus to your goal. Instead use words that show action, “I will __________.
- They need to be specific. If you plan to have a relationship, write down whether you want a monogamous relationship, commitment or marriage. If you plan to expand your business with a greater reach, what does that mean? Do you want your radio show, to be interviewed on television? Do you want the income to be able to hire employees or a team?
- By what date? Leaving your goal open-ended means you have no end in sight. You have to shoot for something. To
shoot for something, you have to have a target to aim at. I use the date, December 31st, 2016 for my goals.
A goal without a plan is just a wish. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I am currently coaching several clients for business success. My Guidance works whether you are focused on relationship issues or success. Self-love is essential to having success in any area of your life. One of my clients is part owner of a multi-million dollar company.
have in our homes, the abler we are to manifest what we want. The Universe loves order. Clutter on your counters, in closets, bathroom, office and car only lowers your vibration and disturbs your ability to have peace and serenity in your home and life.
Having the desire to lose weight is an achievable goal. I can help you with this one. I lost 7 pounds in three weeks without changing my diet. Focusing on your fat doesn’t help. Instead, focus on how much you love your body. Dancing daily is one of the easiest and most fun ways to get your body healthy in shape, toned and lose weight.
Hiring A Coach
Maybe this is the year to get some help. Have you succeeded on your own thus far? Maybe you need a few sessions with me to get you on track or hold you accountable. Not only will I be your biggest cheerleader, but I also clear your energy, give you Guidance from Source and raise your vibration helping you become more radiant, powerful, abundant and confident in the process. E-mail Jennifer.
Do You Have Blocks To Success and Happiness?
Join me this Wednesday for my second high-powered, miracle rich HYPNOTHERAPY event to get yourself cleared of beliefs that block you from achieving your dreams.
Wednesday at 5:00 PM PST/ 8:00 PM EST.
Do you have an addiction? Hypnotherapy is one of the fastest ways to clear addictions. Wondering if Hypnotherapy is safe? You are the one that allows yourself to go into a deeply relaxed state. I am just the facilitator. I promise I won’t have you standing on a table, doing the Funky Chicken! My private sessions are deep and powerful. Wednesday provides an opportunity for you to try something new that you have always wondered about in a group setting for a nominal fee.
Why isn’t it FREE? I have done free healing for many people. If you don’t have some skin in the game, you don’t value it. $20 is less than a tenth of what I currently charge. This session will be 75
minutes long. Here is the Paypal link to make your payment and register for the event Wednesday at 5:00 PM PST/ 8:00 PM EST.
Visit my website and find out more about what I do and services I offer. AphroditeEffect.com