2015 is on it’s way. You can’t stop it, you certainly can’t slow it down. There are only fifteen more days until 2015 arrives. What is all the fuss about? The energy of 2015 has already been coming in, you have been experiencing it. Here is what to expect and why we all need to clean up our collective acts. A war has been raging silently (and not so silently) all around the world. This is where change happens, and it will, or we self destruct.
This new energy is a higher vibration than any of us have experienced before. It will cause your patterns and self sabotage to be pushed up to the surface for all to see, but especially you. These past issues will be like hitting a brick wall. You will be forced to deal with these things in a profound way. If you have not dealt with issues from childhood, past relationships, addictions or other deep wounding, look out! You will no longer be able to ignore what is inside of you.
Here are some of the things that won’t cut it in 2015.
- Waste of food when people are going hungry
- Waste of time, on trivial things, meaningless e-mails, time on Social Media, where there is no REAL connection
- Wasting thoughts on things that don’t matter or focusing on what you don’t want in your life
- Wasting time with those who don’t accept, love or
- Wasting products, shampoos, multiple shower gels, lotions, creams, makeup, perfumes
- Buying clothes that sit in your closet unworn
- Having more vehicles than people in your family
- Lying, Cheating and Stealing is not in the vibration of love, therefore it will not be accepted
- When you begin to speak an untruth, you will do a voice correct, restating the truth.
- For those who continue to try to lie, everyone will be able to tell when we are lying immediately our BS meters will go off
- In this higher energy, we will have to be responsible for our actions, deeds, thoughts – the universe will hold us accountable
- Our hearts will open and we will share with others
- We will lend helping hands to those in need
- We will share our talents, gifts and love with those who need assistance
- Those who have already embodied this love energy will teach others to get there
This is Where We All Cross The Finish Line Together!
- Acceptance will be based on us all being from the same source
- It does not matter what country, religious background or beliefs we have
- I does not matter what color our skin is
- It does not matter what language we speak
- It does not matter what sex we are
- It does not matter what our gender preference is
- No one is a mistake, we can’t be, we have ALL been created by the ONE SOURCE ENERGY
- The energy of ONENESS will be everywhere, in every forest, stream, lake, mountain, village, city…
- Pray. Ask for help. Be in FAITH. Help will arrive.
- Ask questions, rather than making closed ended statements. “How can my transition into 2015 be easy and effortless?” When you ask questions, you will receive the answer. Help will arrive in different forms. It could be dreams at night that give you guidance or soothe you. It could be a vision, or just an overall feeling of being loved.
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Meditate. Sit in silence at least 20 – 40 minutes a day. Longer if you can. Do it every day. This is the one thing that will really help to give you peace, guidance and calm.
- Rest. Get enough sleep.
- Eat lots of fruits, vegetables.
- Refrain from sweets, carbohydrates like white bread, sugar, agave, artificial sweeteners as much as possible.
- Don’t read the newspaper or watch the news.
- Stay away from anything that causes you to feel fear, which is why I recommend you don’t watch the news.
- Take cash out of the bank. Make sure you have enough for several weeks, or a full month if you can. Keep it in a safe place and write down where you left it.
- Spend time with those who love you and that you love.
- Do things that make your inner child happy. Sing, dance, play, toboggan in the snow, ice skate, play an instrument.
Imagine Dragons in my book is a Grammy winning, edgy, relatively new band. I listen to the message when I hear music. Their lyrics and videos speak very loudly. The message is profound. The little guys will win here. It is the meek that shall inherit the earth, not the ones stealing, lying, cheating or taking. What does meek mean? Loving, kind, accepting. Standing together, in unison, in love is what we need. We don’t need to riot, loot or kill. That is not the way.
We will get there together. In unison, in love. I love you. To the Ukrainians who have been reading my posts – I love you. My roots are from your soil. My grandmother was born in the Ukraine. To those from other countries, thank you for coming all this way to read my posts. To the Canadians, I am coming back to Toronto, if I can find where I hid my passport at the end of this year. I will be in Toronto for New Years. The truth is that we are all part of the whole. We may have been born in one country and moved to another. Wherever we live becomes our new home. I love all of you who take the time to read what I write. I would love to hear what you want to hear about.
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
I have been approached by I Heart Radio to do a radio show for them. This show has materialized out of thin air. I am grateful. Please join me in January for “ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!” This will begin as an hour show moving to two hours with Questions and Answers about love, sex and relationships.