Sex is Meditation
Sexual energy is the primal force of the universe. It is creative. It is sacred. Animals have sex to procreate. For humans, sex is creative at all levels, mind, body and spirit. It is a way to unify two physical beings as ONE. There is no other activity that ignites and electrifies the brain in so many centers. Like fireworks in the night sky, the point of orgasm is one that brings us closest to our Source. It is also a way to raise our vibration. It is more sacred than a prayer.
- To have the best experience during sex, let go of all expectations.
- Stop thinking and wondering how well you are performing. Thinking rather than feeling is a sign you are in resistance. Resistance will block you from experiencing complete bliss and ecstasy.
- When we resist or hold onto expectations we are in our ego. Our ego is our small self, not our Divine Self.
- Controlling another is ego driven. We cannot control another, and why would we want to, control is an element of fear. You fear loss, so you control another. You dominate because you want to control. You are in fear. Let go of fear.
- Sexual energy is Divine. It is sacred. There is nothing dirty, bad or wrong about sex. It was created by Source energy itself. It is not meant to be suppressed, stuffed or blocked. When you live a celibate life you are not living fully.
- Sex is playful, fun and joyful. It contains an energy that you cannot experience anywhere else. When you tap into the joy of experiencing sex, you reach a different kind of high, one that will sustain you, maybe even keep you awake into the wee hours of the morning. Such joy is bliss.
Sending you my love now and always,
has healed her body, mind and spirit. Her experiences are vast, which she brings to the coaching experience She is compassionate, loving, authentic. You can e-mail her to set up your loving discovery session to see if her work is a good fit for you. She works with those committed to heal the past to live a life of joy, passion and unconditional love in all areas.